Sunday, October 4, 2009

Terminal22 - 3D Canvas

Friday night at Terminal22; October 2. Crazy crowded.



The amount of customs was overwhelming.











Task One


NervisWr3k's artwork gets better every time I come across a new piece from him.






Nemo's piece looks crazier in person; pictures just can't do it justice.


One of my favorites at the show.

Astroboy; oldie but goodie




One of Nasty Neil's pieces

I don't remember this bear from CareBears...


















Don't worry lady, Sal don't bite.

One of the many highlights of the night: meeting Jesse Hernandez.

I want to thank Dan and Neil for making this happen and inviting me to be a part of such an amazing show. The toys will be on display for the remainder of the month. Big thank you to everyone that came out and supported the show. For more coverage of the show, go to Wasted Talent's blog. If you didn't make it out this Friday, go see these great pieces of art in person; go now.

2 comments:

  1. damn thats a nice looking show. We need something like this here in Dallas, its so quiet here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It was a surprise for me as well. I had no idea Oakland had such a lively art scene ;) but really, the pictures do no justice to all the toys.

    ReplyDelete